DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL GUIDE FRANCE
- Ficha técnica
- DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL
DK Eyewitness travel guides: award-winning guidebooks
Discover France with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you've even packed your case - wander the world-class museums of Paris, step back in time at Versailles, relax on the stunning beaches of Provence or experience the spectacular beauty of the Alps. The DK Eyewitness Guide France covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love France: incredible architecture, world-famous vineyards, chic beach resorts - what will yours be?
- See France from a different angle - over 30 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole country, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Musée du Louvre, Notre-Dame, Chartres Cathedral and the Château de Chambord.
- Covers Ile de la Cité, Marais and Beaubourg; Tuileries and Opéra; Champs-Elysées and Invalides; The Left Bank; Beyond the City Centre; Le Nord and Picardy; Champagne; Alsace and Lorraine; Normandy; Brittany; The Loire Valley; Burgundy and Franche-Comté; The Massif Central; The Rhône Valley and French Alps; Poitou and Acquitaine; Périgord, Quercy and Gascony; The Pyrenees; Languedoc-Roussillon; Provence and the Côte d'Azur; and Corsica.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide France is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Travelling with kids? Try our DK Eyewitness Family Guide France.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.