DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL GUIDE ITALY
- Ficha técnica
- DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this spectacular country.
Step back in time in Rome, explore the stunning Tuscan countryside, tuck into pizza in Naples or ride the waterways in Venice: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Italy with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy: 2019
- Over 70 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Italy, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of Venice's Basilica di San Marco, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Vatican and more
- Colour photographs of Italy's historic sights, stunning landscapes, quintessential towns and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Lombardy; Valle d'Aosta and Piedmont; Liguria; Venice; the Veneto and Friuli; Trentino-Alto Adige; Emilia-Romagna; Florence; Tuscany; Umbria; Le Marche; Rome and Lazio; Naples and Campania; Abruzzo, Molise and Puglia; Basilicata and Calabria; Sicily; and Sardinia
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the country's ancient history; fascinating architecture; music, literature and fashion; festivals and sporting events; varied landscape; traditional food and drink; and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy 2019 is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Italy.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.