DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL GUIDE SCOTLAND
- Ficha técnica
- DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL
Discover Scotland with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this amazing country before you've even packed your case - walk the Royal Mile during the world-famous Edinburgh Festival, explore the remote Isle of Skye, or tackle Scotland's scenic glens and rugged mountains. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Scotland covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Scotland - majestic landscapes, highland culture, fine food and whisky - what will yours be?
- See Scotland from a different angle - 28 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Scotland gives a selection of local celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle and Culzean Castle
- Covers Edinburgh; Glasgow; Southern Scotland; Central and Northeast Scotland; the Highlands and Islands
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Or a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Scotland
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. Now they have a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.