HOMOSEXUALITY AND FOLLOWING JESUS
- Ficha técnica
- BPS BOOKS
Jesus' prayer was "that all may be one."
In this clear, concise, and compelling book, Paul Flaman addresses ways in which we can contribute to fulfilling this foundational prayer of the Christian life when it comes to the issue of homosexuality -- an issue that has caused much division in countries, churches, and families around the world.
Flaman argues that Jesus' example and teaching help us focus on what is most important, including his call for us to:
- Treat others the way we would like to be treated
- Respond to the real needs of others in loving others as he loves us
- Live according to the truth
- Take up our cross to find fullness of life
- Avoid sexual immorality
- Forgive and be reconciled and healed
Paul Flaman is an associate professor of Christian theology, St. Joseph's College, University of Alberta. He is also the author of Genetic Engineering: Christian Values and Catholic Teaching (Paulist Press).