PEDIATRIC CLERKSHIP GUIDE E-BOOK
- Ficha técnica
Here's all the help you need to survive your pediatric clerkship! This handy guide offers you practical, must-have guidance on the causes, clinical evaluation, and treatment of common pediatric conditions?knowledge that every student can and should master. Section 1 outlines the practical skills and procedures you must know on rotation; Sections 2 and 3 describe health conditions organized by presentation (symptom, sign, abnormal lab value) and by specific diagnosis, allowing you to approach a given health problem from either direction.
- Organizes material according to the types of questions that you will typically ask during the clerkship.
- Uses Learning Objectives and Key Points boxes to make complex data easier to remember.
- Provides Cases to illustrate the types of clinical scenarios you may experience.
- Includes a multiple-choice exam at the end of the book to help you prepare for clinical exams.
- Offers updates throughout to incorporate the latest knowledge and practices in pediatric medicine.
- Provides complete rationales for all of the answers in the practice exam for increased learning.
- Features a new easier-to-read design with a better organization for more efficient study.