TOP 10 ATHENS
- Ficha técnica
- DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Athens, includes insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Athens.
Wander through the ruins of the ancient Agora, admire the cultural carvings at the Museum of Cycladic Art, marvel at the Roman Forum and Tower of the Winds, or take a stroll in the city's markets. From the Top 10 churches to the Top 10 restaurants - discover the best of Athens with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Athens:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Athens, covering the Acropolis, the National Archaeological Museum, the Filopappos Hill, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and more
- In-depth area guides explore Athens' most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Plaka, Makrigianni and Koukaki; Monastiraki, Psiri, Gazi and Thissio; Ominia and Exarcheia; Syntagma and Kolonaki; Piraeus; North to Delphi; the Peloponnese; and around the Attica Coast
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip around Greece? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Greece, Athens and the Mainland.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.