TOP 10 AZORES
- Ficha técnica
- DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to the Azores, includes insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of the Azores.
Explore the UNESCO-listed vineyards of Pico's islands, admire the rich culture of Angra do Heroísmo's Renaissance old town, hike the green walls of Sete Cidades' volcanic crater or experience some of the best whale and dolphin watching in the world. From Top 10 natural wonders to Top 10 natural swimming pools and thermal springs - discover the best of the Azores with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Azores:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Azores, covering Ponta Delgada, Vale das Furnas, Angra do Heroísmo, Capelinhos and more
- In-depth area guides explore Azores' most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers São Miguel and Santa Maria Islands, Terceira and Graciosa Islands, São Jorge, Pico and Faial Islands and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Portugal and around? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.