TOP 10 CHICAGO
- Ficha técnica
- DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL
An unbeatable guide to Chicago, includes insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, all designed to help you see the very best of Chicago.
Admire the world-renowned collections at the Art Institute of Chicago; stroll down the Magnificent Mile; enjoy spectacular views from Willis Tower's Skydeck; or take a boat tour from Navy Pier. From top 10 film locations to the top 10 blues and jazz joints - discover the best of Chicago with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Chicago:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Chicago's best attractions, covering the Field Museum; Navy Pier; John G. Shedd Aquarium; Lincoln Park Zoo; Millennium Park; and more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Chicago's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters, divided by area, make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the Loop; Near North; Northside; the South Loop; and Far South
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Chicago? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Chicago.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.