TOP 10 SEOUL
- Ficha técnica
- DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL
An unbeatable guide to Seoul, includes insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Seoul.
Discover the historic Gyeongbokgung Palace, sip traditional tea in lively Insadong, wander vibrant Dongdaemun Market, or head to mountainous Bukhansan National Park for Buddhist temples and breathtaking views. From the top 10 culinary specialities to the top 10 things to do for free - uncover the best of Seoul with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Seoul:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Seoul's best attractions, covering the National Museum of Korea, Namsan, Gwacheon and many more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Seoul's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips include our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the Palace Quarter, Central Seoul, Yongsan, Western Seoul and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.